- RSS Channel Showcase 4056368
- RSS Channel Showcase 2999060
- RSS Channel Showcase 8752388
- RSS Channel Showcase 2691798
Articles on this Page
- 10/31/18--12:21: _Mini Quest #3: The ...
- 10/31/18--13:06: _Space Corgis
- 10/31/18--13:44: _Atlas of the infini...
- 10/31/18--13:44: _As The World Ends...
- 10/31/18--13:46: _Map Series - Farm
- 10/31/18--13:58: _Cepheus Light
- 10/31/18--14:07: _Legend of the Five ...
- 10/31/18--14:09: _Seven Worlds Fate C...
- 10/31/18--15:42: _Adventure Framework...
- 10/31/18--16:50: _Exalted 3 Charm Rem...
- 10/31/18--18:13: _Baby Bestiary 2019 ...
- 10/31/18--19:36: _Dangerous Game
- 10/31/18--20:23: _The DMs Guildhall E...
- 10/31/18--20:42: _Campfire Tale for T...
- 10/31/18--22:25: _Extreme Drowess Epi...
- 10/31/18--23:02: _The Silent Devushka
- 10/31/18--23:34: _Choice Caverns
- 11/01/18--01:00: _Bureau 13 1992 Edition
- 11/01/18--01:02: _Rifts® World Book 3...
- 11/01/18--01:02: _Relics: A Game of A...
- 10/31/18--12:21: Mini Quest #3: The Rose's Spawn
- 5th Edition Compatible
- 3-4 Hours of Memorable Gameplay
- Intended for 3-5 Players of Level 5
- PDF & Interactive Version Included
- Original Map Design
- 16 Pages
- Use “Player Safe” map images to quickly show your players the exact layout of Rosaceae Manor’s lavishly decorated rooms without revealing any secret doors or hidden treasures.
- With a simple click, open the full-sized map at any time on any page so the adventure never has to stop.
- Roll on this Mini Quest’s very own Random Encounter Table to terrify your players with unsettling paranormal events.
- Perfectly take on the role of a flirtatious vampire, undead butler, and insane halfling by using our detailed NPC profiles.
- Fill your session with ghostly ballroom tunes using our prebuilt playlist, and set the perfect tone for the adventure.
- Use this adventure’s embedded sound effects to startle your players with the sounds of slamming doors and restless spirits.
- 10/31/18--13:06: Space Corgis
- 10/31/18--13:44: Atlas of the infinite Volume 1
- 10/31/18--13:44: As The World Ends...
- 10/31/18--13:46: Map Series - Farm
- 10/31/18--13:58: Cepheus Light
- 10/31/18--14:07: Legend of the Five Rings Core Rulebook
- 10/31/18--14:09: Seven Worlds Fate Conversion
- Rules for creating Fate characters with backgrounds from any of the Seven Worlds of human space.
- Aspects reflecting home world and planetary characteristics such as high- or low-gravity, oxygen-level, illumination, culture and society, and more.
- Assistants, AI-enabled customized companions with a personality, that allow players to digitally access and control the world around them.
- Rules for psionic powers, including physical and mental manifestations.
- Simple space combat rules modeling the characteristics of heat, lasers, missiles and more.
- A short conversion of the Seven Worlds introductory adventure using Fate rules.
- 10/31/18--15:42: Adventure Framework 34: Carnifexum
- A downloadable, bookmarked PDF (7 A4 pages, excluding cover & credits, in both parchment and white backgrounds).
- The Core Adventure (in this instance, gladiatorial games held in Melek, City of Shackles) that will occupy 3-8 hours of session time with Minimal Prep.
- Rumours & Hooks suggestions.
- Quality B&W Illustrations.
- A professional hand drawn map.
- Boxed Text: Every time a GM reads boxed text, an ad-lib fairy dies, and I've got too much blood on my hands already. Paraphrasing and natural speech from the GM keeps players guessing what's pre-planned, and what's off-the-cuff-I-totally-planned-that awesome. And we wants that awesome, precious. We wants it.
- Colour Art: AF's are currently produced using old school B&W line art. Maybe one day I'll move on to colour pics. Maybe.
- No Grid: Maps, where provided, don't have grid lines. It's easier to add a grid than to take one away. If you prefer a grid or hex, you'll need to add it via Roll20, GIMP v2.8, etc.
- US English. I'm in Sydney Australia, so my work is in UK English.
- 10/31/18--16:50: Exalted 3 Charm Remix Deutsch
- Überarbeitete Solar Charmbäume für alle Fähigkeiten.
- Charms in Deutscher Sprache.
- Charmbäume zum Ausdrucken für leichten Einsatz am Spieltisch.
- Deutscher Charakterbogen für EX3
- 10/31/18--18:13: Baby Bestiary 2019 Calendar (PDF Pre-Order)
- 10/31/18--19:36: Dangerous Game
- 10/31/18--20:23: The DMs Guildhall Episode 32 - RP Davis
- 10/31/18--20:42: Campfire Tale for The Black Hack and Labyrinth Lord
- 10/31/18--22:25: Extreme Drowess Episode 21- Gracklstugh
- 10/31/18--23:02: The Silent Devushka
- 10/31/18--23:34: Choice Caverns
- 11/01/18--01:00: Bureau 13 1992 Edition
- 11/01/18--01:02: Rifts® World Book 34: Northern Gun™ 2
- 30+ NG power armor suits; an expansive range.
- 30+ suits of M.D.C. body armor and 20+ types of armored clothing.
- 10 robot haulers and drones.
- 15 combat vehicles and amphibious watercraft.
- 14 hovercycles, 8 motorcycles, 4 aircraft, 4 jet packs and 15 ground vehicles.
- Robot Gladiator O.C.C. and robot gladiators.
- The Robodome – Robot Gladiatorial Arena.
- Pirates, amphibious gear, adventure ideas and more.
- 256 pages written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- 11/01/18--01:02: Relics: A Game of Angels - Quickstart Guide
Publisher: Quest Chests
“You know, I’ve always wanted to have a family,” the ancient butler said as he lined the large butcher’s knife up just above Kensle’s kneecap.
Kensle looked into the old man’s kind eyes and begged, “Please. Please, just kill me this time.”
“It’s not that I didn’t try,” he continued. “Believe me, I did!” He slowly raised the knife above his head.
“No! Please, NO!” Kensle shouted. She thrashed about, but ever since her arms had been taken, there was no chance of fighting the butler’s unnaturally powerful grip.
“I was just never any good with the ladies,” he chuckled. With one swing of his unnaturally strong arm, the blade chopped clean through the bone and sank several inches into the table beneath.
Kensle writhed in pain and tried to scream, but no noise would come out.
“Do you have a family?” the butler asked as he dropped the severed leg into the large bubbling cauldron in the corner. “I’m sure the master would love it if they joined us for dinner this evening.”
Pétale Rosaceae was adopted into a life of wealth few could imagine and raised by fathers who never ceased to love their only child. When a tragic string of events saw Pétale infected with vampirism and both her fathers killed, she was left the sole heir to both the Rosaceae fortune and manor house. Yet neither comforted her aching, undead heart. The young vampire locked herself away within her manor, vowing never to step foot in the world which had mercilessly taken her fathers from her. To quench her thirst for human blood, Pétale turned the manor’s staff into vampire spawns and ordered them to lure the homeless and penniless from the nearby city to Rosaceae Manor with promises of food and shelter. Once they arrived, Pétale stayed true to her word and treated her guests to a bountiful feast before gorging herself upon their flesh. Any that she was too full to devour immediately were locked away in the cellar and saved for future meals. For three centuries Pétale remained an unseen scourge upon the city, and Rosaceae Manor became a secret lost to the rest of the world.
It wasn’t until Jo Wanderfoot, a halfling adventurer living in the city, happened upon one of Pétale’s vampire spawn that her secret was revealed. Seeing an opportunity to finally win the approval of his father, the halfling and his adventuring party sought out Rosaceae Manor, slew nearly all of Pétale’s minions, and dealt the killing blow to the vampire herself. However, weakened and drained from their battle, they were no match for Rolus, Pétale’s most powerful vampire spawn, who returned from the city to find the adventurers standing over his fallen mistress. Rolus, no longer in thrall to Pétale, quickly overpowered the adventurers and locked them away in the cellar.
Several days ago, Sophi Wanderfoot approached the PCs and begged for their help in finding her husband who has been missing for over three weeks. Sophi explained that one evening after Jo had gotten into a heated argument with his father, she had returned home to find a letter from her husband. The note stated that Jo had discovered something big. Something that would win him the approval he so desperately needed from his father, and required that he go to a place called Rosaceae Manor to see it done. Now, after many days of investigating false leads and rumors regarding the mysterious manor, the adventurers find themselves at its front doors not knowing what they will find inside...
MAKE SURE TO CLICK ON THE HYPERLINK IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE COVER PAGE TO ACCESS THESE FEATURES.Price: $0.00
Publisher: Little Red Goblin Games
Corgis... In Space!
Grab your corgi, a few treats, and a handful of treats because this short book brings your two corgis for use in your Starfinder game! Includes are the "space corgi" (CR 1/3rd), a corgi evolved for life in space ships, and the fearsome "giant two-headed attack corgi" (CR 5) who are lovable as they are destructive.
Publisher: Avant Novis Gaming, LLC.
Atlas of the infinite Volume 1. Save 5.00$ with this bundle.
The first chapter of the Atlas of the Infinite. Build your campaign, world, or scenario with one of 5 meticulously detailed campaign maps. This compilation atlus cover 5 of the many different worlds of the Great Realities. Each Map is exquisitely detailed, showing every mountain, hill, river, and forest. Build your campaign, world, or scenario with one of 5 meticulously detailed campaign map
Contains 5 Gigantic unique maps. Each map is 36" x 24" with a DPI of 450. Each Map is rendered in 4 unique styles. 1. Clear map no markers 2. Map with Markers 3. Stylized Map with Markers 4. Antique map with no markers.
Also included: 1 Atlas, that breaks down the "Map with numbered markers" and brakes it down into 16 different images for easy printing.
Numbered markers allow the Campain Creator to name and create their own locations. These maps do not have names listed for the city and ocean markers.
Maps and their Atlases come in their own unique PDF for easy download.
This Pack includes 20 maps pdf. 5 Atlases, Licence for personal use.Price: $20.00
Publisher: Mad Pierrot Games
The world is ending around you and you’re trying to make your way to some place you consider safe. You’re not sure if it is safe but you’ve heard rumors.
As The World Ends... probably won’t end happy. It isn’t meant to. It’s a chance to explore things we normally don’t allow ourselves to. Things we hide. Things we cling to. Moments we live for. Sadness. Regret. Hope. This is about hoping against hope. By the end, you may have nothing physical left. But you might have some feelings that you finally dug into and examined. Hopefully, that gets you something or somewhere you may not have otherwise.
A GM-optional game for 3+ players.Price: $3.00
Publisher: DragonLord Productions
Have a session coming up? Need a quick map? This is the first in a line of maps that will help in planning your adventure and free up some time for the adventure design. This map is of a farm. There is a large hole in the corner of the freshly plowed field. The farmer and his family are missing. Or hiding. Or... you decide.Price: $0.00
Publisher: Stellagama Publishing
Starships riding fire across the sky. Heroes and villains exchanging laser fire. Desperate spacers struggling against an alien monstrosity. Vast alien vistas, flying cities, moonscapes, mad robots, and first encounters. In short: high-action science-fiction adventure that stimulates your sense of wonder. Cepheus Light puts you in the shoes of an adventurer visiting distant stars and encountering untold alien wonders. Whether you are a seasoned player looking for a rules-light game, or a new gamer wanting to experience what science-fiction role-playing games are all about, Cepheus Light opens your way forward.
Cepheus Light is a set of rules for playing classic science fiction games. It includes rules on creating characters, resolving actions, fighting other creatures, and engaging in space battles, generating worlds, handling the risks of interstellar speculative trading, exploring new worlds, and many other activities. While rules-light and designed for fast, action-packed play rather than an accurate simulation of reality, Cepheus Light encompasses a wide variety of rules and materials for building a science-fiction universe and playing in it.<o:p></o:p>
Cepheus Light draws its inspiration from old-school science-fiction roleplaying games. It shares a lot of similarities with these games. Material from older rules sets and those created with Cepheus Light, the Cepheus Engine Core, and old-school sci-fi roleplaying games are easily compatible with only a moderate amount of adjustment.
The future awaits!
Compatible with the Cepheus Engine System Reference Document and other OGL 2D6 Sci Fi games.Price: $10.00
Publisher: Fantasy Flight Games
It is an era of sudden change and upheaval in Rokugan. Mortal schemes, natural calamities, and celestial turmoil alike have disrupted the political, military, and spiritual equilibrium of the land. Long-simmering rivalries and fresh betrayals ripple through the courts and on the battlefield. The Chrysanthemum Throne is beset by threats from without and within, and the honor of the seven Great Clans shall be put to the test. Who among the clans will prove strong enough to guide Rokugan in these tumultuous times? Will their names be lifted up beside those of the honored ancestors, or will they fall among the ranks of the empire’s most infamous villains?Price: $24.95
In the year 2217 Humanity's greatest achievement is the colonization of the nearby star systems now known as the Seven Worlds. Here Humanity lives, thrives, and prepares the next great wave of space exploration.
The Seven Worlds. This is the story of how we lost them, and of the heroes who tried to avert their fall.
An Epic realistic Science-Fiction Setting and Campaign... now supporting Fate Core!
This free supplement contains everything you need to run detailed and epic stories in a realistic science-fiction setting in a galaxy on the brink of change using the Fate Core ruleset. Within these pages you will find everything you need to convert the current Seven Worlds Setting Guide from the Savage Worlds rule system to Fate:
This is not a standalone product. The Seven Worlds Setting Guide or free Seven Worlds Test Drive are needed to use this supplement.
Publisher: Pickpocket Press
Welcome to $1 Adventure Frameworks!
$1AF makes sweet mini adventures - or more accurately what I like to call "Adventure Frameworks" - stand alone, drop in adventure 'skeletons', made to facilitate sandbox style play - for $1.
Each adventure framework is set in a generic medieval or ancient fantasy location, with enough meat to enable the GM to improvise details and adapt to player choices.
System wise, these adventures use the Low Fantasy Gaming RPG (an old school/modern mix d20 based game; free PDF - Link), but are easily adapted to any d20 system.
So what do you get for your dollar?
Adventure Framework 34 Carnifexum consists of:
But don't take my word for it - google 18 Halls of the Dwarf Lord and 16 Delecarte's Carnival of Wonders to download two free examples.
Now, there's a few things AF's don't come with:
Armed with a handful of Adventure Frameworks, you can sandbox like there's no tomorrow. Browse through your library of AF's, throw out a few hooks, and let the players bite where they may. Whatever direction they take, you'll be ready to handle it with aplomb.
Hope you enjoy.
Note: This AF is not in the Midlands Low Magic Sandbox Setting book/PDF.Price: $1.00
Publisher: White Wolf
Es gibt sehr viele Charms im Exalted 3. Edition Grundbuch. Besonders für Einsteigende ins Rollenspiel oder Personen deren Englischkenntnisse nicht ausreichend sind, stellen 250 Seiten eine überwältigende Menge Material dar.
Um den Umgang mit dem Charmsystem für meine Gruppe so einfach und verständlich wie möglich zu gestalten, habe ich beschlossen die Charms zu vereinfachen. Mein Ziel war es, meiner Gruppe einen leichten Zugang und leichtes Begreifen des Charmsystems zu ermöglichen.
Dieses Buch enthält:
Publisher: Metal Weave Games
Even the vilest beast was once an adorable baby, and with the Baby Beastiary, you can easily bring them both to your table and your wall. Allow your players, for once, not to kill the monsters, but rather enjoy their cuteness. Riding on last year's calendar success, we kickstarted, funded and can now present the 2019 Baby Bestiary Calendar, illustrated by April Prime (artist of the beloved Dungeons and Doggies).
Featuring 12 months of adorable baby beasts, monthly GM ideas and a number of RPG holidays. You can be a proud geek by hanging this calendar at home, work, and at the gaming table.Price: $4.99
Publisher: Zombie Sky Press
Publisher: Aegis Studios
The DM's Guildhall is a chat show streaming Mondays on a variable schedule (usually at 1 PM CST) on Twitch! Each week, I will sit down for a one on one chat with a different Community Content creator to talk about making games, telling stories, and whatever else comes to mind.
IN THIS EPISODE: I talk DMs Guild creation with R P Davis https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?author=R%20P%20Davis
Watch the latest DMs Guildhall Creator Tips on YouTube!
TWITCH CHANNEL NOTES:
We will return to Eberron for Calculated Risks: an Eberron Adventure on Friday, Nov. 2nd at 10 AM CST for the SEASON FINALE!
Monday Nov 5th at 12PM CST we will be in the DMs Guildhall with Dan Harlan https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?x=0&y=0&author=Dan%20Harlan
We will be back in Scarn Monday, Nov. 5th at 2 PM CST for Scarred Lands: Myths and Matchmakers! Follow the show on Facebook
EXTREME DROWESS returns Wednesday, Nov 14th at 8 PM CST!
Pick up Dungeon Tales #2 at https://www.dmsguild.com/product/249537/Dungeon-Tales-2
Yearning to Breathe Free - Waterdeep: Dragon Heist Primer: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/251883/Yearning-to-Breathe-Free--Waterdeep-Dragon-Heist-Primer
The Lady of Trollskull Priory: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/252105/The-Lady-of-Trollskull-Priory
Blood & Ink: Tattoo Magic: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/250986/Blood--Ink-Tattoo-Magic
Worse than Death: /product/249612/Worse-Than-Death
Pick up my products at DMsGuild: http://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?x=0&y=0&author=Travis Legge
and the Storytellers Vault!
-- Watch live on TWITCH!Price: $0.00
Publisher: Cross Planes Game Studio
Campfire Tale is designed as an introductory adventure for 1st to 3rd level characters for The Black Hack Second Edition and Labyrinth Lord. It can easily be in corporated into an existing campaign.Price: $1.50
Publisher: Aegis Studios
Welcome to EPISODE 21 of EXTREME DROWESS: An All-Girl All-Drow Adventure Through the Underdark for Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition!
IN THIS EPISODE: The ladies make their way to Gracklstugh, where they encounter Zaevyr, a Drow Gunslinger in town on business for Jarlaxle...
You can now get EXTREME DROWESS as a podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Anchor, and everywhere you download quality podcasts!
VictoriBelle as Akroma Oros, Dragon-Blooded Sorcerer
Milena Deneno as Liahana Yaeldrin, Nature domain Cleric of Lolth
Rachel Judd as Rauvaena Dyrr, Paladin of Lolth
Rosa Lita as Roja the Destroyer
Sarah Scharnweber as Xilmys Netyoive
Dungeon Master: Travis Legge
Dungeon Tales #2 is NOW AVAILABLE at https://www.dmsguild.com/product/249537/Dungeon-Tales-2
Yearning to Breathe Free is NOW AVAILABLE at http://www.dmsguild.com/product/244598/Yearning-to-Breathe-Free
Support this show and get exclusive content at Travis Legge's Patreon
Pick up Travis's RPG work at DMs Guild: http://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?author=Travis%20Legge
and DriveThruRPG: /browse/pub/338/Aegis-Studios
This episode is set as Pay What You Want. If you like what you hear, and would like to help us make more of these, please consider dropping a few coins (or dollars) into purchasing this episode. You can also support future episodes of this show while getting sneak peeks and other perks by supporting Travis Legge on Patreon!Price: $0.00
Publisher: John Wick Presents
Forced to find shelter from a sudden blizzard, you and your companions come upon a cottage surrounded by a lush garden. Can you discover the secrets behind the silent devushka?
Will you be able to leave before it is too late?
by TOBIE ABAD
keywords: Curses, Fairytales, Imprisonment,
Publisher: Fat Dragon Games
Choice Caverns includes 4 new 2x2 remixed cavern tiles and 1 oversized 4x6 Cavern Chasm. I made each of these for my patrons in October 2018, so it seems fitting to call them Choice. These were remixed from the Fat Dragon Games Revised Caverns terrain set.
Publisher: Tri Tac Games LLC
This is a print on demand reprint of the 1992 Gencon winning edition of Bureau 13.
We present this to Richard's fans in anticipation of future editions yet to come, showing where we came from and what we strive to keep forever in the hearts of RPG players worldwide.Price: $18.00
Publisher: Palladium Books
Rifts® World Book 34: Northern Gun™ Two
Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two is an epic World Book that contains a wealth of information, power armor suits, ride armor, drones, vehicles and gear from the largest arms dealer on the continent: Northern Gun™. Plus details about the Robo-Gladiatorial Arena whose battles are being televised throughout Michigan, Canada and the Chi-Town ‘Burbs. May be used with Northern Gun™ One or as a standalone sourcebook.
Publisher: Tin Star Games
Relics: A Game of Angels is a unique flashback-based roleplaying game. Players take the roles of angels, trapped on earth, abandoned by God, and with only their mysterious pasts to help them find a new future.
This quickstart guide provides a glimpse of the rules and an introductory adventure so you can get a taste of what we will be bringing you in 2019.Price: $5.00